Download Idaho LLC Operating Agreement (PDF / DOCX)
Before you go ahead and download the document, here are the things to keep in mind:
Why is Operating Agreement Important
- Though the agreement is not required as per state laws, not drafting one can put your business in risk.
- It is a private document, sort of a blueprint for the business.
- A well-drafted agreement can safeguard the members from potential disputes or lawsuits. It also removes any sort of confusion running the business and helps memorialize the initial understanding between the member(s).
- The agreement becomes effective only when all the member(s) sign it.
- It should be ideally kept with the business documents and each member should have a copy of it.
On this page, we shared a sample Idaho LLC operating agreement, which you can use for your business.
Download Idaho LLC Operating Agreement (PDF/DOC)
Based on the LLC type, download the relevant document.
Disclaimer: The document is shared for reference purpose only. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on the information shared. We encourage you to consult a professional business attorney to get a professional agreement made.
Last Updated: 02/01/2019